Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kansas City Here I Come

I'll be heading to Kansas City on Friday. In fact, I'll be leaving in the early hours as my plane takes off around 7 am.

If you're anywheres near KC, make sure to check out the Catholic homeschooling conference. My sister may come all the way from St. Louis! It's sure to be an awesome conference with some great speakers and vendors.

I'm looking forward to meeting some old email friends and hope to meet some new friends too! Thanks to Maria for putting me up for the night!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Maureen,
So glad you are going to conference.
I am not going to be able to get to any homeschool conference this year..so sad..I love them! Recently,
my daughter thinks her middle boy may have Asperger's Syndrome. It looks like you have experience with this.
Could you respond to this comment on your return from the convention...when you can..no rush, but I'd really like to discuss this with you just a bit. Thank you so much! Suzanne God bless!

Karen Edmisten said...

Wish I were going! Have a great trip.