Friday, August 21, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for Kelly's son Fulton:
We received some bad news recently when our youngest son Fulton was diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. The last couple months have been filled with doctor visits, home visits, etc. Plus, I've been trying to keep up with all the normal summer activities for the rest of the kids so 'being busy' is an understatement. If you can, please say a prayer (especially for the intercession of Arch. Fulton Sheen) for our son. While there is much research going on with SMA, I have more faith in a miracle than in medicine in curing him at this point.
Wouldn't it be swell to see Fulton the little boy cured and Fulton the archbishop attain sainthood? So, let's all pray together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maureen,
We will be praying for your son and I can completely understand your emotions because my son too has sma. Kyle was diagnosed with sma type 1 in 2004 and will be 5 this novemeber! God is SO good and He will hold you during these difficult times. Feel free to contact me should you need to chat or any help or direction. I also home school my oldest!

American History said...

Keeping Fulton and family in our prayers. We sent a prayer request to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in the Holy Land thanks to http://HolyLandPrayer.com

God bless.

Laura said...

My cousin's son (Nathan) also has SMA, so I have a little understanding of the disease. Will keep Fulton and the whole family in our prayers.