Thursday, June 14, 2007

TTFN

I have much to do yet to prepare for the KC trip. And then, shortly after my return, I'm off to SD with the 4-H shooting team. So, blogging will be pretty light for the next three weeks or so.

If you find yourself in need of a blog fix, check out the blog roll in the sidebar (you'll need to scroll down about halfway or so). There's some great links there.

And here's a cool blog I haven't added to the blogroll yet: Ambrose-a-rama. It's written by an American (Pittsburgh) Catholic living in China. China has a special place in our hearts here -- but I'll write about that another day.

Prayers offered up to St. Christopher for safe travel are welcomed.

1 comment:

Simple Faith and Life said...

St. Christopher and St. Raphael. For your safe travel and comfort and convenience. Prayers are with you.