Thursday, July 17, 2008

TG Magazine


My daughters subscribe to True Girl and love it, so this email peeked my interest:


Hi Maureen,


TG! magazine is a Catholic magazine for teen girls (12-18). We have articles on faith, life and fashion, including: Rosary reflection, Saint Stories, Ask Father, Make It Your Own (MIYO), and more.

I am just getting ready to launch my inaugural issue in August and could
use all the help I can get in promoting it. You can reply to:
editor@tgmagazine.net and check out our website (still under construction)
at http://www.tgmagazine.net/.

Thank you & God Bless!
Heather Gaffney
Editor-in-Chief, TG! magazine
editor@tgmagazine.net
www.tgmagazine.net


I promise to share more as time goes on. In the meantime, go check it out!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

We subscribed, since we got "True Girl" as well, and my 15 year old likes it very much.