Monday, January 29, 2007

Caleb Says It All


Caleb, 13, is a man of few words and gets right to the point. What a great kid - wow!

I thought the March for Life was an awesome experience. The speeches were fiery and amazing. It was the biggest event I have ever been to and it really changed my life. The event made me feel like I was part of history. Despite being really cold that day, my soul felt like it was on fire. It was shocking to see so many graphic pictures.

The national cathedral was huge and majestic. The paintings were amazing and the pillars were gigantic. The crypt was more like a cathedral instead of a basement.

Overall I think the March was successful. I had a lot of fun, and I encourage you to go to the March for Life some year.

Caleb

PS That's Caleb on the right, at Franciscan University's chapel where we stopped on the way home.

No comments: