Saturday, January 20, 2007

Marching for Life

I spent the entire day, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, traveling to and participating in a Science Olympiad event with Teen Daughters 1 and 2. I am whipped and I still have to pack for the trip to DC tomorrow.

I will not have access to a computer while I'm away, so no blogging until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. I also will not be able to approve comments until then. I promise photos and a complete report on the March upon my return.

While I'm away, check out After Abortion. There should be all kinds of photos and information on the March. Other places for March updates: ProlifeBlogs and Amy Welborn.

Last year, the March for Life was covered live on C-Span from noon to 4 pm. EWTN was live from 11 am to 4 pm, Eastern Time, I believe. So look for that.

If you know someone who is suffering after abortion, let him (men suffer too) or her know that there is help. See Rachel's Vineyard for a start.

Your continued prayers for us and all those traveling to DC are greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Renee said...

http://www.catholicartworks.com/index.html

Wanted to share this company I just learned about. My best friend in PA knows this family and shared their site with me.
Renee

Dani said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Don't forget that I'm in the area (Baltimore) if you have some free time for a visit!

Maureen said...

Oh gosh, I wish I could Dani. That would be so nice!!! But it's going to be a whirlwind trip. Drive, sleep, drive, march, mass, drive, sleep, drive, colapse :-).