Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'll be leaving in a few hours for the CHAPLET conference in New Jersey. I hope to see some of you there. Not only will I be there, but so will Danielle Bean, Susie Lloyd with her new book, Rachel Watkins of Little Flowers Girls Club, and Margot Davidson of mater et magistra.

There are a good number of Catholic homeschooling conferences this weekend. Please pray for all those attending, volunteering, speaking, traveling, and so on.

I will not have my computer with me so I'll be out of touch until Sunday. Though I did pre-post one more Christopher West YouTube for tomorrow. I hope you like these and I pray that Christopher and Ascension Press continue to make them. Theology of the Body may be the greatest gift given to us by Pope John Paul II.

No comments: