- Architecture for Kids - Companion site to an architecture unit study published in Heart and Mind, Spring 2007.
- Homeschool Stories - A collection of homeschool stories and ideas contributed by homeschooling families.
- Love2learn at the Movies - An informal forum for Catholic parents to share reviews, lists, queries, etc. about worthwhile movies for children. Please pay careful attention to age/maturity recommendations!
- Love2learn Moments - One minute spots on Catholic radio about homeschooling, education and family life. As heard on Relevant Radio.
- Reading Your Way Through History - presents an extensive timeline of worthwhile history reading.
- Unity of Truth - Dedicated to discussing the issues of faith and science from the perspective of a complete confidence that truth is one and that any seeming contradiction can be resolved by a little patience and perseverance in study. The issues of creation, evolution, and "the Flood" as related to cosmology, biology, and geology are the obvious issues of our time. In addition, the fundamental awareness of beauty and order within the universe will be our topics, and we invite your own comments and insights.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
As I've mentioned here before, Love2Learn is one of Homeschool Connections' sponsors so that we may be able to bring free webinars to Catholic homeschoolers. I'm not sure that everyone knows all that Love2Learn does for us homeschoolers. Not only do they bring us THE Catholic homeschooling website, but also . . .