Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Menu

Now to get the grocery list together for the Christmas day meal. Not only do I have to keep it gluten free but I also need to be mindful that my husband is a vegetarian. Oh, we'll have a turkey, one won by Sparky at the 4-H turkey shoot, but I'll make sure to have enough vegetarian fair for Rob. Fortunately, he eats fish and eggs (from our own free-range chickens). I would probably opt for salmon or smoked whitefish as our main dish if it were not for the prize turkey.

Here's the menu:

Appetizers
Shrimp Cocktail
Christmas Tree Cheese Log and crackers

Salad
Lynette's Salad
Raspberry Vinaigrette

Side Dishes
Winter Root Pudding
Wild Rice Pilaf with Water Chestnuts

Main Course
Roast Turkey

Dessert
White Chocolate Cheesecake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.