Friday, July 14, 2006

Lit Book Update

I'm so excited. My proofreader (good friend and fellow author Nancy Brown) returned the manuscript of For the Love of Literature to me this morning. It's covered in red marks (which is a good thing). I can't wait to get all the corrections made and the book off to the publisher. Though, I'm thinking of adding a last minute chapter on "How to Build Your Own Literature Unit Study."

And Mike Aquilina agreed to write the Foreword for me -- now that's exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please add that last chapter about building your own literature unit study...just what I'm looking for.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I've been waiting and waiting to hear an update.

Glad it's still on track. :)

And my red-lettered edits (on my lit book) will be shipped off to another Maureen read soon and then sent to a copy-editor.

I think there is a publisher waiting in the side wings. :)

I can't wait to compare the two books!!! :)

We really need to collaborate together on a talk, Maureen. :)