Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tattoos and Piercings in the Neighborhood

Yesterday I pull into my driveway, with the youngest four kids in the van, to find my new neighbor's SUV in my driveway. He had a stump to pull out of his yard and the best angle was from my drive. So, he walks up to my van window to tell me what he's doing, sans shirt, and this is the conversation that was going on behind me. (Mind you, not soft and gentle, but very loud with a sense of awe in their tone.)
Whoa, look at that man's tattoos.
Wow.
That's a lot of tattoos.
That's gross.
Check out the scorpion.
Wow, a scorpion.
Mom, Mom, see the scorpion.
Mommy, why does the man have an earring in his nursy?
That's gross.
Men don't have nursies silly. They have nipples.
Mommy, Mommy, why does the man have an earring in his nipple?
Mom sure would be mad if I ever did that.
This is my life.

No comments: