Thursday, July 20, 2006

Traveling Artisans

The Brown family stopped by for a visit on their way to Ann Arbor on Tuesday. They were on their way to an art show where they would be showing Mike's creations. Mike is an awesome photographer. If you like owning original artwork, you should check out his photography.

To see pictures of me, Nancy, one of my bestest friends Linda, and all our kids, go to Nancy's blog.

Today we drove to Ann Arbor to check out the art show and had a great time. Hopefully, Nancy and Mike won't post the picture they took of me wearing the silly hat that the kids put on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm sure you looked really cute in that hat, Mrs.Wittmann. ;)

Thank you for taking me to Ann Arbor to see the Brown's again! It was really fun.


-Catherine-