Saturday, February 28, 2009

Free Help For Homeschool Moms


I have to start getting ready to take the kids to their Science Olympiad regional competition in a few minutes but before I do that I'd like to share some awesome news with you.

First, I've decided to partner with Walter Crawford and Homeschool Connections. I love the webinar concept so much that I want to be an active part of it. Kind of like that Schick CEO who loved their razors so much that he bought the company.

Second, all the webinars are now free! Yes, free!

Third, we're going to offer online classes for high school students and possibly middle school students. There will be a fee for that but it'll be very reasonable. This is very exciting!

More details to come but for now I've got to run.

In the meantime, here are links to my upcoming free talks:
Bringing an Appreciation of Art and Music to Your Homeschool
Bringing Joy to Your Homeschool Math and Science Lessons

2 comments:

Silvia Amador said...

Maureen how exciting! Thank you again! I´ll post about your talks in by blog.
Blessings,
Silvia

Simple Faith and Life said...

What a great service!

God bless you!

Margaret Mary