Thursday, February 05, 2009

Win a Free Subscription to mater et magistra!

UPDATE: All webinars from Homeschool Connections, live and recorded, are now FREE.

Good morning everyone! Last night's webinar went great. Those things are so fun to do. I think all the attendees enjoyed the experience too. If you weren't able to make it last night but would still like to learn more about homeschooling history using more literature, you're in luck. The entire webinar is available for download for a mere $4. Just go to: How to Teach History with Real Books.

My next webinar is Teaching Music and Art Appreciation with Real Books on Wednesday March 4th at 7:30 PM Central. This morning I received some awesome news regarding that webinar. Hillside Education will be giving away a free subscription to mater et magistra to one luck attendee! It's such a perfect tie-in as the talk is on art and mater et magistra is the most beautiful little magazine you've ever seen. For those who already subscribe, Hillside will simply add a year to your subscription or you can give it away as a gift.

There are also free Mom's Night Out events to check out too. I plan on attending. Now that I'm out in the country, I need all the mom chat time I can get!

On another note, I'm leaving for the airport in just an hour and a half. I'm heading to my home town for the funeral of my godfather. Please keep Bob Peterson and his family in prayer this weekend. I don't know if I'll have Internet access until my return so you may or may not hear from me until Monday morning.

No comments: