Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Jersey Here I Come

I have good news and bad news. Let's do good news first.

I'll be speaking at the 2009 CHAPLET Homeschool Conference in Berlin, NJ Saturday, April 25th. I'm really excited as I love going to these conferences and meeting homeschoolers from all over the country. But I'm also excited because Danielle Bean will be there. Hopefully, I don't overdo the fan girl thing and embarrass myself.

Now, the bad news. I won't be seeing you all after all in Nebraska. The Nebraska Catholic homeschool conference has been canceled for 2009. It's really a shame because a couple of my kids will be competing at the national 4-H shooting sports invitational there that same week. And of course a shame because local homeschoolers are missing out this year. However, they're planning on a 2010 conference so that's good. Hopefully, I'll be there next year to meet those of you in the Omaha area.

Please pray for these homeschooling conferences as they really get hit hard with economic downturns.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I and a bunch of my homeschool group moms are road tripping to NJ for the Chaplet conference.

Will be exciting to see and hear you there!