Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Write Guide

ADDENDUM: Love2Learn Review of Write Guide.

For those who attended tonight's webinar, the writing program I was trying to think of was Write Guide. For those who didn't attend, Write Guide provides individual writing classes for homeschoolers. Christian took advantage of their one-on-one instruction back when he was a sophomore and junior. It was expensive but well worth every penny.

Yes, I know I'm a writer and should be able to teach my own kids writing but I'm just too close to the subject. I have an easier time teaching them science or history -- subjects I'm not trained it. Perhaps because it's so much more fun to learn alongside them.

2 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Yes, I know I'm a writer and should be able to teach my own kids writing but I'm just too close to the subject.

How I can relate to that sentiment!

Last night's seminar was fun despite my having to take copious notes throughout. So many great recommendations, Maureen--thank you.

Maureen said...

Thank you Margaret! Congratulations on the baby news. Not much longer to go!