Thursday, March 16, 2006

Praise for CHC from Homeschool Veteran

Sonya Romens, of RC History, wrote recently in an email to The History Place:

I received my copy of the book in the mail two days ago and I'm so pleased with it. After 15+ years of home educating, reading book after book on home educating, and going to countless talks at conferences all over the country I had little desire to read another book on "how to homeschool". But this isn't. It truly is a companion. The articles are diverse, intelligent, and cover an excellent range of topics (definitely something for everyone!). The articles I've read so far each had at least one nugget of information that I has inspired me at a time in my life when I've been feeling very ho-hum about homeschooling. Thank you, Maureen and Rachel, you've done a beautiful job!!!!

Thank you Sonya! To order an autographed copy of The Catholic Homeschool Companion ay 20% off, go to my website.

No comments: