Saturday, January 07, 2006

The New Homeschooling Book

My friend Nancy found this surfing Barnes & Noble: The Catholic Homeschool Companion.

I wish that I had the cover art to share with you all. Hopefully, it will be soon. The new website will be up as soon as the book's cover art is done. But if you would like a peek at the work in progress here it is: Maureen Wittmann.

And my newest book, on teaching through literature, is nearly done. The light at the end of the tunnel is starting to be seen. Please pray that all goes smoothly. My publisher has been very patient with me.

2 comments:

Nancy C. Brown said...

What I really like about your web site, is how I'm listed first because I wrote such a great article.

Uh-oh. I just noticed that the list is in alphabetical order.

OK, so I'm just glad to have a last name that starts with "B".

Ooopps. Lack of humitily beeper just went off.

Cay Gibson said...

I'm anxiously waiting, Maureen.
And, lucky me, my b-day is in April and Mom always gives me book-spending money. : )

So I'm all set and patiently waiting. : )