Monday, August 07, 2006

One Book Meme, Part 2

Mike also tagged his son Michael III. However, Michael doesn't have a blog. So, for today, Michael is a guest blogger:

1. One book that changed your life.
Algebra for Dummies by Mary Jane Sterling

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
My freshman algebra textbook (read it my freshman year, my sophomore year, my junior year...)

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
How to Build Wooden Boats: With 16 Small-Boat Designs by Edwin Monk

4. One book that made you laugh:
One of the top 10 best books ever written (after the Bible), Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs

5. One book that made you cry:
My sophomore algebra textbook

6. One book that you wish had been written:
How to get into college when you Don't Know Math

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
My Geometry I textbook

8. One book you’re currently reading:
Procrastination: Why You Do It, What to Do About It by Jane B. Burka, Ph.D. and Lenora M. Yuen, Ph.D.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Said freshman algebra textbook... (see Question 8)

No comments: