Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cool Webinar Stuff at Homeschool Connections


Hey, have you been longing for a Ladies Night Out? Yearning for an evening of chatting with some other homeschool moms? Well, have I got a cool opportunity for you: Mom's Night Out While In on February 19th at 7:30 Central Time. This will be a free monthly get together to chat and hang out without leaving the comfort of your home. This is especially nice for moms who may be feeling isolated due to the lack of a local homeschool community.

I've already registered and I hope to see several of you there!

On another but similar note . . . being an awesome techno genius, I finally figured out how to get to the recorded webinars directly instead of sending you to the home website and then making you search for the right link. Oh, okay, I admit it, I'm not a techno genius and Walter sent the direct links to me.

Anyhoo, here they are:

Homeschool Organization 101: FREE

Caring Connections: Maximizing the Benefits of Homeschool Family Relationships with Danielle Bean: $2.oo

And while you're there, don't forget to sign up for my upcoming webinar:
How to Teach History with Real Books February 4 at 7:30 PM Central.
Should be fun as well as informational and beneficial!

UPDATE: The February Mom's Night Out While In is now full. The good news is that there are more scheduled for March and April. If all goes well, Walter may even make it a twice-a-month event. And there is still room in the teaching with real books events.

UPDATE: All webinars at Homeschool Connections are now FREE!

No comments: