Sunday, November 11, 2007

Teens Praying to End Abortion

Our teen group prays regularly at the abortion clinic. I'd like to share with you my son's blog entry from yesterday.

I went to pray at the abortion clinic today and I have to wonder, when you have more protestors than customers at your establishment do you wonder at all about the morality of what your business does? Especially when the majority of said protestors are not only teenagers and not crazy middle-aged fanatics (that's how most pro-abortionists seem to see those good people), but are willing to pray in the freezing cold without gloves or coats (teens don't wear coats anymore; it's uncool).

If I had a bunch of teens with rosaries and picket signs outside my door, I tell ya, I'd change in a heartbeat.

I really like that young man.

No comments: