Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Eating Veggies for Lent

Rob and I started a ten-day fast (juice only) on Ash Wednesday and plan to eat vegetarian once we come off of it until the end of Lent. This has me going through all my vegetarian cookbooks looking for new and exciting meals to cook once this fast is over.

In case anyone else is looking for good veggie meals for Lent (or anytime), I plan on posting a tried and true recipe over at the Thrifty blog each day, starting tonight. (Hey, even if I'm not eating, I can think about it!)

In the meantime, here is a cool and easy vegetarian recipe website I found at Kim's blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess that means no point inviting you for steak on the grill this coming Sunday... darn, I'll have to eat that myself now.... with the Killians...

Maureen said...

Mr. B., you temptor you!

Anonymous said...

See also here...

http://suburbanbanshee.wordpress.com/

Maureen said...

Very cool -- thanks Mike!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's still posting more recipes, too.

Maureen said...

Thanks Mike. I'm going to put up a link over at the Thrifty Homeschooler.