Friday, February 16, 2007

Last Day to Vote

Voting at the Catholic Blog Awards ends today at noon, Central Time.

My goal was to visit all the nominated blogs, but I still have the dinosaur dial up and it just takes too long to load some blogs. However, I did check out quite a few and have some new favorites.

Voting will be easy in some categories, such as Best New Blog which goes hands down to Mike Aquilina's The Way of the Fathers. Others will be more difficult, such as Funniest Catholic Blog. Initially, I was going to go with my old favorite, The Curt Jester. However, I've discovered some others that are equally funny. I 'll decide when I get to the ballot I suppose.

One disappointment for me was the Best Designed Blog. Many are just variations of Blogger templates. There are a few though that are quite unique. I think I'm going to go with Coffee and Diapers, the homeschooling mom blog designed by Regina Domain.

I'm off to vote!

No comments: