Friday, September 26, 2008

Bush, the Economy, and Military Rule


According to the boiler repairman who was at my house today, President Bush suggested the recent bailout plan in order to give the economy the one last push it needs to collapse. Then, when chaos breaks out, rioting in the streets, looting, and the such, Bush will declare military rule, refuse to step down, and place himself in the position of dictator. This is the most interesting conspiracy theory from the boiler man in a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't Handymen interesting? They spend a lot of time listening to the radio and their brains are active while their hands do the repair work.

Anonymous said...

I want to share this with my FIL but I'm afraid he might agree...

Maureen said...

I think you hit the nail on the head Anon. I have some of my most interesting conversations with handymen.

Anonymous said...

Where do these sort of people come from and how do their ideas become so mainstream. It is those with any sense who are now considered the kooks.

I must be lucky, most downstate Illinoisians are conservative- unlike the downstate kooks from my hometown of Detroit. I think I might have even made an impression with the heating/cooling guy who checked ours after Lake Basement subsided after that last hurricane.
Anyway, he seemed okay and was asking how homeschooling worked. :)