Monday, November 03, 2008

Aborted Children, Please Intercede for Us

A friend sent this to me and I thought I'd pass it on. I wouldn't have thought of this myself -- it's a wonderful idea.

I shared the following inspiration with someone today and she told me that it was a great idea and that we should try to spread it quickly. So here it is - we should petition all the aborted babies in Heaven to intercede for us in this election.

There are millions of them, and so precious to God, can you imagine the power?????

In addition to prayer and fasting, the intercession of these little ones can be a powerful secret weapon that the other side could certainly never use.

"Victory in war does not depend upon the size of the army, but on strength that comes from Heaven." (1Maccabees 3:19)

If you think this is a good idea, please pass it along to as many people as you can.

Fr. Drabik


Someone else suggested to me the placing of blessed salt around your polling place or the courthouse. Couldn't hurt! I imagine that you'd want to do it tonight or early in the morning before the polls open, if possible.

No comments: