Monday, November 10, 2008

Online Homeschool Conferences


I have some really exciting news to share. Catholic homeschool dad Walter Crawford has decided to take his knowledge of webcasting and create online seminars for other Catholic homeschoolers.

This is all brand new and you can be a part of it! The first online seminar will feature Dr. Mary Kay Clark of Seton Home Study. It'll be taking place Wednesday so you'll need to sign up right away. The cool part is that it's FREE!

In the future there will be a fee in order to cover Walter's time and costs, but for now he's offering this service at no charge. Thank you Walter!

I'll be the featured speaker in December I sure hope that you'll join me in this new venture. I've never done anything like this so I'm pretty excited about it. I guess I better get to work ASAP on preparing my talk! I promise to write more in the upcoming days about what to expect. I may even be asking for your help in putting together a Power Point Presentation for my talk.

4 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Maureen, I am on the waitlist. I guess that means I couldn't join in? I have tried to but cannot.

Maureen said...

Esther you should have gotten an email with a registration number. I'll ask Walter about it.

It's too late for the Dr. Clark talk but hopefully it'll be all worked out for future talks. Walter has Danielle Bean and several other great speakers lined up.

Ebeth said...

Maureen,

I didn't hear about this and we use SETON!!!!

Augh!! I hate missing homeschooling opportunities.

Ebeth

Kevin Clark said...

The webcast was recorded and can be accessed through the Parent Resources page on Seton's website: http://www.setonhome.org/resources

Look for the heading Webcasts, and click on the link.

Regards,
Kevin Clark
Seton Home Study School