Thursday, March 08, 2007

Great Book Sale


From Mike Aquilina's blog:

Loyola Press, publisher of my book The Grail Code: Quest for the Real Presence is offering a Lent-long 30% discount not only on my title, but on lots of other good stuff as well, including the Loyola Classics series, which I’ve often blogged upon, and two books by one of my favorite human beings, David Scott: The Catholic Passion: Rediscovering the Power and Beauty of the Faith and A Revolution of Love: The Meaning of Mother Teresa. Also check out the titles by Bob Lockwood, Liz Kelly and Matthew Lickona. Gosh, it’s all so good. Talk about temptation!The discount is good for one-time use only and not valid on textbook or curriculum orders. The offer expires at the end of the Easter season, May 27, 2007.


TO GET THE DISCOUNT, make sure to enter the promotional code 2261. Now … keep reading your way to the fullness of Easter.


Loyola has a lot of great titles and I've really been wanting to collect the books in the Loyola Classics series. This is the perfect time. Ooh, and I've been wanting the David Scott titles too. Thanks Mike for the heads up! (PS I already own The Grail Code - very cool book!)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for the link (and the coupon). I ordered The Grail Code for my son for Confirmation and a book about Mother Teresa for myself.
I stopped looking before I spent too much money... now off to find a book about St John Bosco for my son as well

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Renee — and thanks for the links, Maureen!