Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Embedded Pictures


Hannah, 13-years old, is an important member of our Homeschoolers4Life club. God bless her heart and her innocence.

Last year when my mom went on the D.C. trip, I wanted to go so bad. But she told me I had to wait. Now I know why. When my friends and I were walking, I saw signs all over. Many were harmless, but got the point across. Many times my mom told me not to look someplace because they had pictures of partial birth aborted babies. I dared not look, but at one point I looked up and saw a picture. It took a moment for me to figure out what it was, because it was bloody and twisted. Then my mom's words rang in my ears, "Some people have pictures of those babies." At that moment my stomach churned and my heart broke. To think that a person would ever do that to a harmless baby is unthinkable. That picture is still in my mind, and I don't think it will ever go away. But we need to remember God has everything in his hands, and we need to keep on praying and making a difference. Every baby is precious, and they can't defend themselves so we need to. Rock for Life!

No comments: