Monday, March 31, 2008

Tackling My Purse

The six-month purge got a wee bit forgotten last week. Well, okay, all the way forgotten. But it's not my fault. Really. It was spring break and my two sisters came to visit me. So, in my defense, we got a lot of general cleaning done to prepare for their visit. More importantly, we got a lot of wonderful visiting accomplished while they were here.

Today, my hot spot is my purse. Yes, I think my purse counts towards the big purge. Gee, it could take all day. Who knows what lies inside that bag? But I have confidence that I can handle it.

What are you purging today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a large purse, then I purged and went to a small handbag. Purged again and went to a tiny clutch purse. Then purged once again and now only have a small wallet. Now if I could just tackle my school room!