Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thank You St. Isidore

And thank you prayer warriors! My computer is miraculously working again. My friend Linda B. called and said to try unplugging it and then replugging it in. I told her I already tried that a couple of times, but what the hey, I could try it again. It worked!

Now I have a new prayer request (warning: not for the squeamish). Sparky got a new rat, Junior, to replace the late great Sandy. I told the kids not to touch her and leave her in the cage for the first few days, but Princess Rose couldn't help herself and took Junior out for a visit. Unfortunately, the princess let Junior get out of her hands. I now have a rat loose in the house. I'm not a happy camper and not too excited about going to bed.

You all came through on the computer problem, now I'm counting you to come through on the rat problem!

No comments: