Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Contest Break

The winner of A Guide to Narnia: 100 Questions About The Chronicles of Narnia--The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is:

Cindi in IL

Congratulations Cindi!!!!

This is a very busy week for me as I prepare for our trip to Washington, DC for the March for Life. Plus we have Science Olympiad invitationals coming up and then the everyday life of a busy homeschooler.

So, the contest is now officially on hiatus. Not to worry, we'll get back to things soon, as I still have free books lined up for ya'all. Monday, February 4, 2008 sounds like a good day to me.

In the meantime, I'll be blogging on the regular stuff, especially the March for Life.

Many of you emailed me about how much you love Mark Shea and his work. If you'd like to order some of his books or tapes, please head over to his website. By ordering directly from the author you get the benefit of an autographed copy and you encourage him to keep writing.

No comments: