Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Speaking Gigs

I have my talks scheduled for Memphis:

For the Love of Literature
The Art of Reading Aloud
Educating God's Wildflowers


I've also added Joliet, IL to my calendar on the weekend of May 23, 2008. I'll be giving these talks:

God's Wildflowers
Relax, You Can Do It


I hope to see some of you there!


If you don't live anywheres near Chicago or Memphis and would like to find a Catholic homeschool conference close to home then visit Catholic Homeschool Support.


Now, I better get to work. I need to rewrite The Art of Reading Aloud and stretch it out another 15 minutes. If you have any special tips or ideas, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I'm so glad you are coming to IL. I recommended you after hearing you last year in WI.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to stay with your sister, and celebrate your birthday early. Chrissy