Monday, January 14, 2008

A Guide to Narnia

The winner of A Guide to the Passion: 100 Questions About The Passion of The Christ [Ascension Press] is:

Maria of KC

Congratulations Maria!!!!

Today is the last day of Mark Shea Week and the book of the day is: A Guide to Narnia: 100 Questions About The Chronicles of Narnia--The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. This is a fun walk-through of the book, highlighting C.S. Lewis' Christian message and linking the ideas in the novel with the depths of the rest of Lewis' work.

Would you like to know the contest rules? It's easy enough. Send an email to me HERE (RWitt1776 at aol dot com) before 5 AM Eastern tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. Make sure to include your name and mailing address -- otherwise I can't have the book mailed to you. The kids and I will randomly choose a winner from all of the emails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a time to be off line. I can't believe I missed this one. I would have loved this. We go to the library tomorrow I check the stacks. Chrissy