Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Karen Gets LOL

Karen Edmisten is one of my very favorite Catholic homeschool mom bloggers. If I need a little cheering up, I head over to her blog for a Ramona fix.

That's why, when I read her review of my book today it made me, well, weepy. I know. I'm a baby. It's just something that happens at my age. And, I've never been good about taking compliments. Maybe it's that I feel undeserving. I don't know. I do admit it feels nice when people say nice things about my book. It's 12 years in the making and gosh I'm happy that it actually helps people, especially dear people like Karen.

Thank you Karen.

1 comment:

Karen Edmisten said...

Oh, Maureen, you just made *me* weepy. I think we're the same age. :-)

I love your blog, too, and you are such a blessing -- to me and to the world.

Now, if I could just get over thinking people are "laughing out loud" every time I see "LOL" on your blog! lol ....