Thursday, January 03, 2008

Even Strangers Like My Book

I received this email in my inbox recently:
Dear Maureen,
I am writing to say thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful book, For the Love of Literature! I can't even begin to tell you how much it has helped me! It is so well organized and easy to use. I have come across many good book lists online but got so bogged down trying to keep them all straight. I look forward to using your book for many years to come.
Sincerely,
Maureen in PA
See, my close personal friends aren't the only ones who love my book. Sure, Maureen in PA shares my same name (and a fine Irish name it is), but we've never met before. Really.

And, honestly, I am so relieved. I really sweated over the organization of that book. Maureen's email made it all worth it.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I love book contests...please include me in it!
Blessings,

Maureen said...

I'd love to Judy! Here's what I need you to do: Please send an email to RWitt1776@aol.com with your name and address. You need to send a new email each day you want to enter.