Friday, January 11, 2008

The Da Vinci Deception


The winner of yesterday's book, Making Senses Out of Scripture: Reading the Bible as the First Christians Did is

Elizabeth in WI

Congratulations Elizabeth. Mark Shea is autographing your book as I write and will ship that off to you.

Just a quick housekeeping note. Before posting to the blog each morning, I contact the winner personally by email.

Now, for today's book: The Da Vinci Deception: 100 Questions About the Facts and Fiction of The Da Vinci Code by Mark Shea.


An easy-to-digest debunking of the silliness at work in Dan Brown's malicious attack on the Catholic Faith. For anybody who has ever suffered through the novel or the film and then listened to people proclaim, "Wow! I learned so much!" This book will do what The Da Vinci Code only pretends to do: educate you.

Would you like to know the contest rules? It's easy enough. Send an email to me HERE (RWitt1776 at aol dot com) before 5 AM Eastern tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Make sure to include your name and mailing address -- otherwise I can't have the book mailed to you. The kids and I will randomly choose a winner from all of the emails.



I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning, along with the contest book for that day, so make sure to check back.

No comments: